What makes the HD6.8 so great?
The Newest HD6.8 has the latest technology:
1. Through-Rod Engineering: Additional stability and power on each shot.
3. Carbon Fiber: Reduces vibrations and provides control.
2. Kevlar: Increases power on drives and quickness for speedups.
4. 3D Texture: Pro spin technology adds 3D texture to generate maximum spin.
5. One Piece Construction: Stability throughout the paddle and a reinforced handle for durability you can count on.
Through-Rod Engineering design provides increased power and the carbon fiber face with an all new Kevlar surface includes a 3D texture pro spin technology generates maximum spin. (The paddles are specifically designed to generate maximum spin, its surface is pushed to the limits and delivers the maximum grit USA Pickleball rules allow.)
The new HD6.8 can be called 'a paddle for all'. From the 'forgiveness in touch' for beginners,
to the available 'power to unleash' for the advanced, the HD6.8 will not disappoint.
A perfect weight to power ratio and enhanced sweetspot allows players to hit any shot more consistently.
The HD6.8 embedded 'pro spin' surface along with the reinforced 'tubular polypropylene core', combine the best features in a single paddle.
The purchase price Includes a paddle case valued at $18 to protect your paddle.
If you enjoy playing with a carbon fiber edgeless paddle,
the HD6.8 may be your answer to 'move up'...
Shop the newest HD6.8 now.